Find Me!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Winter Fragrance Favorite.

Alright,

So it's been a while. Lets start this back up again with a Fragrance preference.
At the moment, I have a favorite scent. I am so in love with it, I am actually sad to see Winter leave because it is a tad too dark for the Spring and Summer months.
But guys... This perfume though.


When I say I'm sad to see it set aside, I truly mean I might cry.

Elizabeth and James (a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson brand) Nirvana Black. The Sephora site describes it as "an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine",

That is the most perfect description of this scent. It is beautifully musky and dark yet completely feminine and wearable. I have taken to wearing is every day and adopted it as my new signature scent. It retails for $26, $66, or $90 a bottle on the Sephora site (depending on size) which can seem a little pricy, but is actually on par with most perfumes and is definitely worth it to smell like a mysterious and strong goddess for a day. Yes, this perfume actually evokes particular feelings of strength and confidence for me.

A dab on each wrist and behind the ears and this scent actually lasts all day long (no re-applying after work before going out!). It also does not seem to change its structure, as some fragrances do throughout the day when hit with lotions, hand washing, and sweat.

Currently I have the rollerball and will be re-purchasing that size and a larger size very soon - I like to have both for home and travel :)

Highly Recommend!

XOXO

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment