Find Me!

Monday, May 6, 2013

NOTD

Hey Guys!

Just a quick Nails of the Day shoutout to a new color I picked up this week that I have absolutely fallen in love with! I instagrammed a picture of it earlier but just wanted to mention it here.
It is CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish in the color "Coral Silk".



This is a new line of nail polish by CoverGirl that I have been eyeing for a while and hadn't tried until last night. The formula is amazing; It isn't too watery or thick, it has the perfect consistency for spreading onto the nails for a nice even color and not straying onto your cuticles. I also only needed one coat to get an amazing color payoff and the drying time was pretty quick as well!
This is also a beautiful shade for spring/summer and can be paired with any outfit without looking awkward or overpowering; I'm really loving coral a lot this season.
Overall I really like this polish and I'll definitely be picking up some more shades very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment